43 Short-term Apartments for Rent in Birmingham, AL
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (35)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (131)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (46)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (57)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (102)
- Birmingham Apartments with Parking (140)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (54)
- Birmingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (88)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (166)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (8)
- Birmingham Luxury Apartments (179)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (170)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Birmingham?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Birmingham?
At the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains sits one of the American South’s most storied cities, Birmingham, Alabama. Outsiders may forever remember the city for its violent, segregationist past, but residents of today’s Birmingham know their city as a vibrant, ethnically diverse community that just happens to boast some of the Deep South’s most affordable and attractive renting options. So what do you say? Are you ready to head on down to Dixie and start living the high life with Birmingham’...See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Birmingham takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.