981 Apartments for rent in Birmingham, AL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (32)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (119)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (129)
- Birmingham Apartments with Parking (137)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (46)
- Birmingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (63)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (231)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (8)
- Birmingham Luxury Apartments (180)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (235)
- Homewood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fultondale Apartments with Garages (3)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Forestdale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fairfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Irondale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Gardendale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Brook Highland Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hoover Apartments with Garages (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Birmingham?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Birmingham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Birmingham?
At the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains sits one of the American South’s most storied cities, Birmingham, Alabama. Outsiders may forever remember the city for its violent, segregationist past, but residents of today’s Birmingham know their city as a vibrant, ethnically diverse community that just happens to boast some of the Deep South’s most affordable and attractive renting options. So what do you say? Are you ready to head on down to Dixie and start living the high life with Birmingham’...See more
Birmingham apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.