94 Apartments for Rent in Birmingham, AL with Gyms
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (36)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (132)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (49)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (96)
- Birmingham Apartments with Parking (137)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (53)
- Birmingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (87)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (161)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (7)
- Birmingham Luxury Apartments (181)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (166)
- Homewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fultondale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Forestdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Irondale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Gardendale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hoover Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Center Point Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Pelham Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Birmingham?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Birmingham?
At the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains sits one of the American South’s most storied cities, Birmingham, Alabama. Outsiders may forever remember the city for its violent, segregationist past, but residents of today’s Birmingham know their city as a vibrant, ethnically diverse community that just happens to boast some of the Deep South’s most affordable and attractive renting options. So what do you say? Are you ready to head on down to Dixie and start living the high life with Birmingham’...See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Birmingham renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.