1,629 Apartments for rent in Birmingham, AL with Pools
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (32)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (126)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (56)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (102)
- Birmingham Apartments with Parking (119)
- Birmingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (52)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (185)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (10)
- Birmingham Luxury Apartments (158)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (186)
- Homewood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fultondale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Pools (8)
- Irondale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gardendale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hoover Apartments with Pools (15)
- Center Point Apartments with Pools (6)
- Grayson Valley Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pelham Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Birmingham?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Birmingham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Birmingham?
At the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains sits one of the American South’s most storied cities, Birmingham, Alabama. Outsiders may forever remember the city for its violent, segregationist past, but residents of today’s Birmingham know their city as a vibrant, ethnically diverse community that just happens to boast some of the Deep South’s most affordable and attractive renting options. So what do you say? Are you ready to head on down to Dixie and start living the high life with Birmingham’...See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Birmingham means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Birmingham could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.