18 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Birmingham, AL
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (35)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (131)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (46)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (57)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (102)
- Birmingham Apartments with Parking (140)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (54)
- Birmingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (88)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (167)
- Birmingham Furnished Luxury Apartments (8)
- Birmingham Luxury Apartments (180)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (171)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Birmingham (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Birmingham (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Birmingham?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Birmingham?
At the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains sits one of the American South’s most storied cities, Birmingham, Alabama. Outsiders may forever remember the city for its violent, segregationist past, but residents of today’s Birmingham know their city as a vibrant, ethnically diverse community that just happens to boast some of the Deep South’s most affordable and attractive renting options. So what do you say? Are you ready to head on down to Dixie and start living the high life with Birmingham’...See more
Furnished apartments in Birmingham can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Birmingham as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.