882 Apartments for rent in Hillsboro, OR with Pools
- Hillsboro Accessible Apartments (10)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Garages (48)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Parking (57)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Hillsboro Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Hillsboro Luxury Apartments (59)
- Hillsboro Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Rockcreek Apartments with Pools (2)
- Aloha Apartments with Pools (6)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bethany Apartments with Pools (6)
- Cornelius Apartments with Pools (1)
- Beaverton Apartments with Pools (33)
- West Slope Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Pools (1)
- Tigard Apartments with Pools (13)
- Tualatin Apartments with Pools (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Hillsboro?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Hillsboro?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hillsboro?
As the fifth largest city in Oregon, Hillsboro is home to a large amount of tech companies, being commonly known as the "Silicon Forest". Who needs a valley when you have so much more greenery in a forest?
Located just 20 minutes outside the city of Portland, Hillsboro is home to an average of 92,000 people. The climate is like most of the Northwest, with an average of 160 days filled with rain. On the upside, this type of weather allows the many vineyards in and around Hillsboro to produce some of the Northwest’s tastiest wines. Farmer’s markets, state parks and farms are still abundant throughout the outskirts of the city. With the huge jump in technology jobs, more families are relocating to Hillsboro’s neighborhoods from all around the country, although parts of the city are still filled with a young and hip crowd. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Hillsboro means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Hillsboro could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.