134 Apartments in Gresham
- Gresham Accessible Apartments (13)
- Gresham Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Gresham Apartments with Garages (29)
- Gresham Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Gresham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Gresham Apartments with Parking (45)
- Gresham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Gresham Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Gresham Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Wood Village Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fairview Apartments with Pools (1)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Pools (5)
- Camas Apartments with Pools (1)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Pools (10)
- Vancouver Apartments with Pools (38)
- Orchards Apartments with Pools (2)
- Portland Apartments with Pools (43)
- Oak Grove Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oregon City Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Gresham?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Gresham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gresham?
Greetings, citizens of Gresham, and welcome to the online hub for your apartment hunting adventures! Situated just east of Portland at the feet of the majestic Mt. Hood, Gresham has evolved in recent years from a sparsely populated town into a vibrant, bustling urban/suburban landscape boasting more than 100,000 residents. So what do you say? Are you ready to find your dream dwellings in one of Oregon’s fastest growing, most pocketbook-friendly communities? Then stick with us, because a primo ap...See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Gresham means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Gresham could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.