1,010 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Norfolk, VA
- Norfolk Accessible Apartments (7)
- Norfolk Apartments with Balconies (62)
- Norfolk Apartments with Garages (32)
- Norfolk Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Norfolk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Norfolk Apartments with Parking (98)
- Norfolk Apartments with Pools (15)
- Norfolk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (63)
- Norfolk Dog Friendly Apartments (62)
- Norfolk Furnished Apartments (10)
- Norfolk Luxury Apartments (131)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Norfolk (21)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Norfolk (29)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Norfolk (16)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Norfolk (8)
- Portsmouth Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Hampton Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Chesapeake Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Poquoson Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Virginia Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (72)
- Newport News Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Suffolk Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Yorktown Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Williamsburg Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Prince George Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Norfolk?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Norfolk?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Norfolk?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Norfolk should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Norfolk may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Norfolk. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.