1,326 Short-term Apartments for rent in Norfolk, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Norfolk Accessible Apartments (9)
- Norfolk Apartments with Balconies (111)
- Norfolk Apartments with Garages (60)
- Norfolk Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Norfolk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Norfolk Apartments with Parking (157)
- Norfolk Apartments with Pools (33)
- Norfolk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (121)
- Norfolk Dog Friendly Apartments (111)
- Norfolk Furnished Apartments (29)
- Norfolk Luxury Apartments (224)
- Norfolk Pet Friendly Apartments (116)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Norfolk?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Norfolk?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Norfolk?
Finding a short-term apartment in Norfolk takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.