66 Cheap Apartments for rent in San Marcos, TX
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (8)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (50)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (36)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (16)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (53)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (21)
- San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- San Marcos Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Kyle Cheap Apartments (14)
- New Braunfels Cheap Apartments (10)
- Seguin Cheap Apartments (4)
- Schertz Cheap Apartments (5)
- Austin Cheap Apartments (345)
- Universal City Cheap Apartments (5)
- Live Oak Cheap Apartments (6)
- Cedar Park Cheap Apartments (16)
- Brushy Creek Cheap Apartments (2)
- Round Rock Cheap Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in San Marcos?
More than 10,000 years ago, San Marcos was a river town. More than 10,000 years later, San Marcos is still a river town, with a present day population spoiled by the pleasures of spring-fed waters and an old Austin atmosphere. Necessities include a guitar, a case of beer, and a tube for floating the San Marcos River. See more
Finding cheap apartments in San Marcos takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in San Marcos by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in San Marcos in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of San Marcos.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in San Marcos. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in San Marcos.