3,174 Apartments for rent in Gresham, OR with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gresham Accessible Apartments (14)
- Gresham Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Gresham Apartments with Garages (30)
- Gresham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Gresham Apartments with Parking (42)
- Gresham Apartments with Pools (13)
- Gresham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Gresham Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Gresham Furnished Apartments (1)
- Gresham Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Wood Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fairview Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Camas Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Washougal Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Vancouver Apartments with Gyms (51)
- Orchards Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Portland Apartments with Gyms (133)
- Oregon City Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Gresham?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Gresham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gresham?
Greetings, citizens of Gresham, and welcome to the online hub for your apartment hunting adventures! Situated just east of Portland at the feet of the majestic Mt. Hood, Gresham has evolved in recent years from a sparsely populated town into a vibrant, bustling urban/suburban landscape boasting more than 100,000 residents. So what do you say? Are you ready to find your dream dwellings in one of Oregon’s fastest growing, most pocketbook-friendly communities? Then stick with us, because a primo ap...See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Gresham renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.