737 Apartments for rent in Gresham, OR with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Gresham (14)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Gresham (25)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Gresham (15)
- Gresham Accessible Apartments (14)
- Gresham Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Gresham Apartments with Garages (30)
- Gresham Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Gresham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Gresham Apartments with Parking (42)
- Gresham Apartments with Pools (13)
- Gresham Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Gresham Furnished Apartments (1)
- Gresham Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Gresham (2)
- Wood Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fairview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Troutdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Camas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Washougal Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Sandy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Vancouver Apartments with Washer-Dryers (95)
- Jennings Lodge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Gresham?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Gresham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gresham?
Greetings, citizens of Gresham, and welcome to the online hub for your apartment hunting adventures! Situated just east of Portland at the feet of the majestic Mt. Hood, Gresham has evolved in recent years from a sparsely populated town into a vibrant, bustling urban/suburban landscape boasting more than 100,000 residents. So what do you say? Are you ready to find your dream dwellings in one of Oregon’s fastest growing, most pocketbook-friendly communities? Then stick with us, because a primo ap...See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Gresham offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Gresham. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Gresham can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.