539 Studio Apartments for rent in Gresham, OR
- Gresham Accessible Apartments (16)
- Gresham Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Gresham Apartments with Garages (28)
- Gresham Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Gresham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Gresham Apartments with Parking (43)
- Gresham Apartments with Pools (13)
- Gresham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Gresham Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Gresham Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Gresham (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Gresham (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Gresham?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Gresham?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Gresham?
Greetings, citizens of Gresham, and welcome to the online hub for your apartment hunting adventures! Situated just east of Portland at the feet of the majestic Mt. Hood, Gresham has evolved in recent years from a sparsely populated town into a vibrant, bustling urban/suburban landscape boasting more than 100,000 residents. So what do you say? Are you ready to find your dream dwellings in one of Oregon’s fastest growing, most pocketbook-friendly communities? Then stick with us, because a primo ap...See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Gresham living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Gresham during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.