2,251 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Tualatin, OR
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tualatin (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tualatin (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Tualatin (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Tualatin (1)
- Tualatin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Tualatin Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Tualatin Apartments with Garages (10)
- Tualatin Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Tualatin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Tualatin Apartments with Parking (13)
- Tualatin Apartments with Pools (8)
- Tualatin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Tualatin Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Tigard Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Wilsonville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Bull Mountain Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Sherwood Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lake Oswego Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Beaverton Pet Friendly Apartments (59)
- West Slope Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- West Linn Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- West Haven-Sylvan Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Canby Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Tualatin?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Tualatin?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Tualatin?
Tualatin, Oregon, is a quiet, little town with a river running through it. In fact, Tualatin means lazy in the native Atfalati indian language.
Located just 20 minutes outside of Portland, Oregon, Tualatin is a quiet suburban town that's home to crawfish festivals in the summertime and Christmas tree displays in the winter. The Tualatin River runs through the town, and you can see your neighbors fishing and canoeing on sunny days. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Tualatin should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Tualatin may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Tualatin. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.