176 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Tigard, OR
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tigard (13)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tigard (19)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Tigard (10)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Tigard (3)
- Tigard Accessible Apartments (8)
- Tigard Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Tigard Apartments with Garages (25)
- Tigard Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Tigard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Tigard Apartments with Parking (35)
- Tigard Apartments with Pools (12)
- Tigard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Tigard Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Tigard Furnished Apartments (4)
- Garden Home-Whitford Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Tualatin Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Bull Mountain Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Beaverton Pet Friendly Apartments (56)
- Raleigh Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Slope Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lake Oswego Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Cedar Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sherwood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- West Haven-Sylvan Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 8 Apartments (2)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 3 Apartments (8)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 7 Apartments (5)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 12 Apartments (5)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 4 Apartments (6)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 2 Apartments (3)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 6 Apartments (4)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 5 Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Tigard?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Tigard?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Tigard?
They city of Tigardpronounced ty-gerdwas originally named after Wilson M. Tigard who was an early settler in the era. Tigard, like many other settlers at the time, didn't have enough money to pay for a 320-acre plot of land, so instead of money, he paid with two Spanish cows. We don't know how much the land was supposed to cost, but getting all those acres for two cows seems like a good deal to us.
Tigard happens to be where 49,011 individuals have decided to inhabit. Although, they didn't get to trade cows for theprivilegeof living here. The 11.81 square miles that is Tigard is divided into an odd 13 digits. Those 13 digits combined make the city the 12th largest in Oregon. Too much math yet? However, the vast surroundings, fantastic institution system, and budget-friendly housing rates are threatening to change all that, meaning this city is on a growth spurt.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tigard? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Tigard should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Tigard may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Tigard. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.