73 Apartments for Rent Near University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Chapel Hill Accessible Apartments (12)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Garages (19)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Parking (43)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Pools (26)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Chapel Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Chapel Hill Furnished Apartments (5)
- Chapel Hill Luxury Apartments (62)
- Chapel Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Carrboro, NC Apartments (27)
- Durham, NC Apartments (334)
- Hillsborough, NC Apartments (9)
- Morrisville, NC Apartments (49)
- Pittsboro, NC Apartments (4)
- Apex, NC Apartments (49)
- Cary, NC Apartments (163)
- Mebane, NC Apartments (13)
- Holly Springs, NC Apartments (31)
- Butner, NC Apartments (3)
- Haw River, NC Apartments (1)
- Graham, NC Apartments (10)
- Raleigh, NC Apartments (674)
- Fuquay-Varina, NC Apartments (41)
- Burlington, NC Apartments (39)
- Sanford, NC Apartments (14)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill?
The average rent for an apartment near University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is $1,750.