4,502 Apartments for rent in Silver Spring, MD with Balconies
- Silver Spring Accessible Apartments (18)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Garages (32)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (50)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Parking (68)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Pools (43)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Silver Spring Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- Silver Spring Furnished Apartments (15)
- Silver Spring Luxury Apartments (74)
- Silver Spring Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Four Corners Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Takoma Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Forest Glen Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kemp Mill Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Langley Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- White Oak Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Chillum Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Adelphi Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Kensington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wheaton Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Silver Spring?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Silver Spring?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Silver Spring?
The name Silver Spring isn't just for show; original landowner Francis Preston Blair named Silver Spring, Maryland after finding fresh spring water whose base was flecked with mica in 1840.
Even if the town was named for the glitter of mica chips in spring water, there's no fools gold in Silver Spring. This unincorporated town has over 71,000 residents, and in its southern, most urbanized section lies a bustling business district packed with retail, office, and residential development. Social and artistic gatherings also abound. The town is a suburb of Washington, D.C., and while many of its residents commute to the home of our national government, many do not, focusing their residence and business alike on this community.
Having trouble with Craigslist Silver Spring? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Silver Spring renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.