229 Apartments in Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Accessible Apartments (18)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Balconies (60)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Garages (31)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Gyms (50)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (50)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Parking (67)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- Silver Spring Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Silver Spring Furnished Apartments (15)
- Silver Spring Luxury Apartments (73)
- Silver Spring Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Takoma Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Langley Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- White Oak Apartments with Pools (1)
- Chillum Apartments with Pools (3)
- Adelphi Apartments with Pools (2)
- Wheaton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Pools (4)
- Glenmont Apartments with Pools (3)
- Colesville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hyattsville Apartments with Pools (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Silver Spring?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Silver Spring?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Silver Spring?
The name Silver Spring isn't just for show; original landowner Francis Preston Blair named Silver Spring, Maryland after finding fresh spring water whose base was flecked with mica in 1840.
Even if the town was named for the glitter of mica chips in spring water, there's no fools gold in Silver Spring. This unincorporated town has over 71,000 residents, and in its southern, most urbanized section lies a bustling business district packed with retail, office, and residential development. Social and artistic gatherings also abound. The town is a suburb of Washington, D.C., and while many of its residents commute to the home of our national government, many do not, focusing their residence and business alike on this community.
Having trouble with Craigslist Silver Spring? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Silver Spring means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Silver Spring could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.