550 Cheap Apartments for rent in Silver Spring, MD
- Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments in Silver Spring (30)
- Cheap 2 Bedroom Apartments in Silver Spring (27)
- Cheap 3 Bedroom Apartments in Silver Spring (9)
- Cheap Studio Apartments in Silver Spring (14)
- Silver Spring Apartments under $1,100 (2)
- Silver Spring Apartments under $1,200 (2)
- Silver Spring Apartments under $1,400 (8)
- Silver Spring Apartments under $1,500 (17)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Move-in Specials (5)
- Silver Spring Accessible Apartments (18)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Garages (31)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Gyms (49)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Parking (63)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Pools (45)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Silver Spring Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Silver Spring Furnished Apartments (15)
- Silver Spring Luxury Apartments (66)
- Silver Spring Pet Friendly Apartments (52)
- Langley Park Cheap Apartments (2)
- White Oak Cheap Apartments (2)
- Chillum Cheap Apartments (3)
- Adelphi Cheap Apartments (3)
- Wheaton Cheap Apartments (2)
- Chevy Chase Cheap Apartments (3)
- Hyattsville Cheap Apartments (7)
- Mount Rainier Cheap Apartments (3)
- College Park Cheap Apartments (7)
- Calverton Cheap Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Silver Spring?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Silver Spring?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Silver Spring?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Silver Spring?
The name Silver Spring isn't just for show; original landowner Francis Preston Blair named Silver Spring, Maryland after finding fresh spring water whose base was flecked with mica in 1840.
Even if the town was named for the glitter of mica chips in spring water, there's no fools gold in Silver Spring. This unincorporated town has over 71,000 residents, and in its southern, most urbanized section lies a bustling business district packed with retail, office, and residential development. Social and artistic gatherings also abound. The town is a suburb of Washington, D.C., and while many of its residents commute to the home of our national government, many do not, focusing their residence and business alike on this community.
Having trouble with Craigslist Silver Spring? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Silver Spring takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Silver Spring by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Silver Spring in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Silver Spring.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Silver Spring. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Silver Spring.