4,946 Accessible Apartments for rent in North Bethesda, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- North Bethesda Apartments with Balconies (42)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Garages (25)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Gyms (29)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Parking (48)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Pools (34)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- North Bethesda Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- North Bethesda Furnished Apartments (5)
- North Bethesda Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- South Kensington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bethesda Accessible Apartments (15)
- Rockville Accessible Apartments (14)
- Wheaton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chevy Chase Accessible Apartments (4)
- Glenmont Accessible Apartments (1)
- Potomac Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chevy Chase Village Accessible Apartments (1)
- Leisure World Accessible Apartments (1)
- Friendship Heights Village Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in North Bethesda?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in North Bethesda?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Bethesda?
"Now rumors abound all over this town/Till you dont know whats true anymore/ But I heard what I heard and I saw what I saw/That day by the pool of Bethesda." (Mindy Jostyn and Jacob Brackman, "Pool of Bethesda")
North Bethesda, Maryland is home to the tony and tuned in. Washington DC’s neighbor to the north, this vibrant urban community of 108,000 is known for its bustling arts and sciences scene: from art galleries, ethnic restaurants and live music to its status as home to some of the world’s most brilliant bio-medical minds. Where else can you find elite research institutions like the National Library of Medicine, the National Institutes of Health, and the National Naval Medical Center all in one densely packed spot? R.E.M. fans will recognize the name of North Bethesda’s neighboring city, Rockville, to which Michael Stipe warblingly warned us not to return. But residents and visitors alike find plenty of reasons to return to North Bethesda, from its appealing neighborhoods and strong sense of community to everything that goes with proximity to the country’s most prominent powerbrokers. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in North Bethesda with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in North Bethesda. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.