618 Cheap Apartments for rent in North Bethesda, MD
- North Bethesda Accessible Apartments (11)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Balconies (44)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Garages (25)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Gyms (23)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Parking (50)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Pools (32)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- North Bethesda Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- North Bethesda Furnished Apartments (5)
- North Bethesda Luxury Apartments (1)
- North Bethesda Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Bethesda Cheap Apartments (14)
- Rockville Cheap Apartments (28)
- Wheaton Cheap Apartments (1)
- Aspen Hill Cheap Apartments (3)
- Chevy Chase Cheap Apartments (3)
- Silver Spring Cheap Apartments (35)
- McLean Cheap Apartments (6)
- White Oak Cheap Apartments (1)
- Gaithersburg Cheap Apartments (15)
- Langley Park Cheap Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in North Bethesda?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in North Bethesda?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in North Bethesda?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in North Bethesda?
"Now rumors abound all over this town/Till you dont know whats true anymore/ But I heard what I heard and I saw what I saw/That day by the pool of Bethesda." (Mindy Jostyn and Jacob Brackman, "Pool of Bethesda")
North Bethesda, Maryland is home to the tony and tuned in. Washington DC’s neighbor to the north, this vibrant urban community of 108,000 is known for its bustling arts and sciences scene: from art galleries, ethnic restaurants and live music to its status as home to some of the world’s most brilliant bio-medical minds. Where else can you find elite research institutions like the National Library of Medicine, the National Institutes of Health, and the National Naval Medical Center all in one densely packed spot? R.E.M. fans will recognize the name of North Bethesda’s neighboring city, Rockville, to which Michael Stipe warblingly warned us not to return. But residents and visitors alike find plenty of reasons to return to North Bethesda, from its appealing neighborhoods and strong sense of community to everything that goes with proximity to the country’s most prominent powerbrokers. See more
Finding cheap apartments in North Bethesda takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in North Bethesda by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in North Bethesda in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of North Bethesda.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in North Bethesda. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in North Bethesda.