184 Apartments for Rent near Fells Point, Baltimore, MD
- Baltimore Accessible Apartments (60)
- Baltimore Apartments with Balconies (390)
- Baltimore Apartments with Garages (118)
- Baltimore Apartments with Gyms (138)
- Baltimore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (446)
- Baltimore Apartments with Parking (364)
- Baltimore Apartments with Pools (88)
- Baltimore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (589)
- Baltimore Dog Friendly Apartments (451)
- Baltimore Furnished Apartments (75)
- Baltimore Luxury Apartments (611)
- Baltimore Pet Friendly Apartments (463)
- Brooklyn Park, MD Apartments (8)
- Lansdowne, MD Apartments (4)
- Rosedale, MD Apartments (12)
- Dundalk, MD Apartments (41)
- Linthicum, MD Apartments (7)
- Ferndale, MD Apartments (4)
- Arbutus, MD Apartments (7)
- Parkville, MD Apartments (30)
- Overlea, MD Apartments (4)
- Towson, MD Apartments (42)
- Glen Burnie, MD Apartments (35)
- Pasadena, MD Apartments (14)
- Riviera Beach, MD Apartments (5)
- Rossville, MD Apartments (4)
- Carney, MD Apartments (10)
- Lutherville, MD Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the current price range for one-bedroom apartments in Fells Point?
What is the current price range for two-bedroom apartments in Fells Point?
How many apartments are currently available for rent in Fells Point?
Renting in Fells Point makes it easy to work downtown and get back home with a short commute. You can even walk, and many people do, but bring your umbrella and a warm jacket because Baltimore can be rainy and cold. Being home quickly after work leaves you more free time to go out and enjoy the bistros and shops that make this such an attractive place to be.
You’ll still discover shadows of the neighborhood’s immigrant-friendly history in the many restaurants here. The dirt cheap tacos at Tortilleria Sinaloa will leave you satisfied in your cravings for authentic Mexican food—but heads up that the menu is only in Spanish, and you can only get orders to go. Mezze serves up delicious Greek and Mediterranean fare; go for half-price tapas during happy hour.
Nightlife in Fells Point is more about having a drink than dancing, and fortunately you have many fun pubs for the taking. The décor of The Wharf Rat will remind you of your favorite pub in London. Come for the trivia and the pizza hand-tossed by the bartender. The skilled bartenders at One-Eyed Mike’s will help you choose just the right drink to go with your crab cakes. Cat’s Eye Pub is a great place for when you want a fun crowd and live music to go with your drink.
This is a neighborhood that likes to celebrate, with or without alcohol. Renting in Fells Point means you have easy access to the festivals that happen throughout the year and bring thousands of people to the neighborhood. Most popular is the Fells Point Fun Festival, which started in 1966 to protect the neighborhood’s history when a proposed highway expansion threatened to destroy it. The highway expansion failed, but the festival lives on. Other festivals throughout the year include ones at Halloween and Christmas, and a special one in April that celebrates the city’s maritime history.
The market can be pretty competitive for apartments for rent in Fells Point. As a designated Historic District, neighborhood planners are pretty protective about new development, which has slowed the growth of proposed high-rise apartment buildings. The increased demand for this trendy neighborhood combined with a limited vacancy rate means you may have to get on a waiting list. While you’re waiting for an apartment to come open, make sure your bank account has plenty of cushion, since premium neighborhoods equal premium rent, too.
Fells Point was designed before the advent of cars, and that means that parking is going to be pretty tough. Take the Charm City Circulator shuttle bus to get here from other neighborhoods, because otherwise you’ll spend all your valuable party time looking for parking spaces. When you look at an apartment for rent, make sure you ask about the included parking spaces as well; most apartments only include one parking space.
Renting in Fells Point makes life fun. Most apartments take advantage of the closeness to the harbor, maximizing the stunning waterfront views and offering harbor-side jogging paths. Many complexes have rooftop gardens that are ideal for entertaining and offer amenities like high-end kitchens, courtyards with outdoor fireplaces, and onsite retail. Plenty of pet-friendly apartments allow you to bring along a furry friend or two, though you’ll have to pay extra deposits.
If you’ve got the budget to live in Baltimore’s most exciting neighborhood, you’ll never be bored! Come to Fells Point and see all it has to offer.