636 Studio Apartments for rent in Arlington, MA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (9)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (20)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Arlington (1)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Arlington (1)
- Watertown Town Studio Apartments (3)
- Medford Studio Apartments (6)
- Cambridge Studio Apartments (31)
- Somerville Studio Apartments (9)
- Woburn Studio Apartments (2)
- Waltham Studio Apartments (5)
- Burlington Studio Apartments (3)
- Brookline Studio Apartments (4)
- Newton Studio Apartments (3)
- Malden Studio Apartments (6)
"And I'm proud to be on this peaceful piece of property, I'm on sacred ground and I'm in the best of company, I'm thankful for those thankful for the things I've done, I can rest in peace, I'm one of the chosen ones, I made it to Arlington." - (Trace Adkins, "Arlington")
Long before Arlington would become a desireable suburb of Boston, it served as the hunting ground for the Massachusetts tribe, who called it "Menotomy", or "swift running water" due to its location near the Mystic River. The colonists, settled the area by 1635, making it one of the oldest continuously inhabited towns in the country. With its balmy summers, a location by the edge of the Massachusetts Bay, peaceful neighborhoods and rich history, it now serves as a retreat from the city for nearby Bostonians. Arlington is relatively exclusive, boasting a median household income nearly $20,000 higher than the state median for its 42,844 residents. A great urban-village lifestyle evokes Cambridge, which is probably why Bostonians flock to this town like flies to a honey factory explosion!
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Arlington living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Arlington during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.