547 Studio Apartments for rent in Medford, MA
- Medford Accessible Apartments (4)
- Medford Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Medford Apartments with Garages (9)
- Medford Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Medford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Medford Apartments with Parking (30)
- Medford Apartments with Pools (9)
- Medford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Medford Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Medford Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Medford (5)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Medford (5)
- Somerville Studio Apartments (9)
- Winchester Studio Apartments (1)
- Cambridge Studio Apartments (26)
- Malden Studio Apartments (4)
- Arlington Studio Apartments (1)
- Everett Studio Apartments (2)
- Melrose Studio Apartments (2)
- Woburn Studio Apartments (1)
- Chelsea Studio Apartments (3)
- Watertown Town Studio Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Medford?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Medford?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Medford?
James Pierpont of Medford penned the ubiquitous holiday song, Jingle Bells, while sitting in Simpson’s Tavern on High Street in Medford. The town has had a little bit of extra holiday cheer ever since!
Perhaps best known for the prestigious Tufts University, Medford is much more than just your typical college town. Now developing out of the shadow of Boston, Medford boasts a vibrant and diverse community full of history and with an eclectic character (not to mention more affordable than its Boston and Cambridge neighbors).
Having trouble with Craigslist Medford? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Medford living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Medford during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.