144 Apartments for rent near Ravenswood, Chicago, IL
- Chicago Accessible Apartments (155)
- Chicago Apartments with Balconies (1092)
- Chicago Apartments with Garages (777)
- Chicago Apartments with Gyms (696)
- Chicago Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1906)
- Chicago Apartments with Parking (1370)
- Chicago Apartments with Pools (405)
- Chicago Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1256)
- Chicago Co-Living Apartments (5)
- Chicago Dog Friendly Apartments (1442)
- Chicago Furnished Apartments (98)
- Chicago Luxury Apartments (1435)
- Chicago Pet Friendly Apartments (1565)
- Evanston, IL Apartments (56)
- Skokie, IL Apartments (20)
- Wilmette, IL Apartments (6)
- Harwood Heights, IL Apartments (4)
- Morton Grove, IL Apartments (3)
- Oak Park, IL Apartments (21)
- Elmwood Park, IL Apartments (7)
- Cicero, IL Apartments (6)
- Winnetka, IL Apartments (4)
- River Grove, IL Apartments (4)
- Park Ridge, IL Apartments (7)
- Berwyn, IL Apartments (14)
- Forest Park, IL Apartments (7)
- Glenview, IL Apartments (8)
- Maywood, IL Apartments (12)
- Melrose Park, IL Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many apartments are currently available for rent in Ravenswood?
All systems are go when contemplating the Chicago area as a long awaited home. It's such an obvious choice it's almost boring; don't worry, it's never boring in this city. As Sinatra's "Chicago" song rendition goes: "you can bet your bottom dollar, you'll lose the blues in ChicagoChicago, my home town."
Ravenswood is a Chicago north side enclave officially located within the Lincoln Square Community. This Cook County district encompasses a relatively meager -- by United States (US) standards -- 2.57 square miles area and its 2010 US Census Bureau's evaluation puts its resident count at 39,493 inhabitants. The four boundary borders that cordon off its perimeter are: Ashland Avenue on the east, Montrose Avenue on the south, the Chicago River on the westerly side and Foster Avenue on the northern border. The area is enjoys the reputation as one of the most highly regarded real estate markets within the Chicago city limits. A major reason is a wild-card, x-factor included with living in Ravenswood - - namely, the ease of getting around. The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) Brown Line "L" - - as in "EL-evated" - - train spur crosses through Ravenswood's center in an east-west direction, a Metra commuter rail station and public bus service that criss- crosses many important thoroughfares are all to die for when it comes to constant big city on the go, moving about. It's a no-brainer when it comes to recognizing how much your wallet' will appreciate a Ravenswood residency based on suburban commuting expense you'll save if you bring home the bacon from anywhere in the greater Chicago area.
At first sight, Ravenswood's old courtyard-style architecture cannot help but light your fire if you're into typical Chicago big city history and culture. While its real estate values were stable during most of the 20th century, they significantly shot upward in the 1990's when, as is the case in most large, economically successful cities, all build-able land is exhausted and housing demand exceeds supply. But, not to worry, if you're Chicago bound and covet your future niche in the Ravenswood sector. We've got your back covered when it comes to all kinds of rental apartments and house rentals in Ravenswood that fit all budget requirements. Places to live in come in all flavors, from a one bedroom apartment for rent as well as a two bedroom rental if you need more space. The best way to ferret out these rental opportunities is via the Internet. Once online, enter the appropriate keywords as highlighted herein and you'll find a treasure trove of rental beauties awaiting you with open arms.
A tip-off on a hot-ticket item in today's real estate world is what's known as a "rent-to-own option." It's a right-on, savvy way to prevent biting off more than you can chew if you opt to leap head-on into a property purchase. By seeking out and partaking in this piece of real estate action, you'll have the opportunity to thoroughly get your feet wet in a new community before taking a risk into plunking down your hard earned cash in an outright purchase deal that reeks of permanency. By seeking a rental property with a purchase option, you'll be giving yourself peace of mind a stone's throw away from your workplace; all while sitting on a prearranged purchase option should you like your rental digs enough to buy it.