2,406 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Marietta, GA
- Marietta Accessible Apartments (16)
- Marietta Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Marietta Apartments with Garages (13)
- Marietta Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Marietta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Marietta Apartments with Parking (50)
- Marietta Apartments with Pools (33)
- Marietta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Marietta Furnished Apartments (2)
- Marietta Luxury Apartments (63)
- Marietta Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Smyrna Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Kennesaw Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Vinings Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mableton Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Woodstock Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Acworth Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Powder Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Austell Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Sandy Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (52)
A metropolitan area with suburban tendencies, Marietta is the typical middle sister city, if you will. But not in the annoying Jan Brady way. Nestled between glam little sister, Atlanta and more settled older sister, Alpharetta, Marietta is a fabulous combo of the two. Bubbling with southern charm, a deep sense of pride and a sort of urban attitude, Marietta is a diverse area full of people from all walks of life, backgrounds and religions (in fact, there are over 150 places of worship here). Mi...
Of course, it wouldn’t be a truly exciting southern town without a bit of history (Civil War battlefields), mystique (the city inspired Gone With the Wind), excitement (theme parks) and college students (Embry Riddle and Southern Polytechnic). The outdoor spaces (parks and green ways) and amazing shopping are just added bonuses. Humid climate.
Moving to and living in Marietta is about wanting the best of all worlds. It is about embracing four very distinct, very different seasons (holy, hot summers Batman!), waving at your neighbors (howdy, y’all) and learning to love the local Marietta landmark aka the big chicken off of U.S. 41.
Got all that? Good. Now, let’s find you a place to call home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Marietta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Marietta that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.