133 Apartments in Kennesaw
- Kennesaw Accessible Apartments (2)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Garages (12)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Parking (23)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Pools (10)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Kennesaw Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Kennesaw Furnished Apartments (3)
- Kennesaw Luxury Apartments (36)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kennesaw (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Kennesaw (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Kennesaw (16)
- Acworth Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Marietta Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woodstock Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Powder Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Smyrna Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Holly Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Austell Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Hiram Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Mableton Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Kennesaw?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Kennesaw?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Kennesaw?
Welcome to Kennesaw, Georgia, a suburb that’s part of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Let’s take a look at some of these apartments for rent and find you your dream home! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Kennesaw should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Kennesaw may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Kennesaw. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.