300 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Marietta, GA
- Marietta Accessible Apartments (16)
- Marietta Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Marietta Apartments with Garages (11)
- Marietta Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Marietta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Marietta Apartments with Parking (49)
- Marietta Apartments with Pools (32)
- Marietta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Marietta Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Marietta Furnished Apartments (2)
- Marietta Luxury Apartments (59)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Marietta (22)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Marietta (29)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Marietta (20)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Marietta (2)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Smyrna Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Kennesaw Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Vinings Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mableton Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Woodstock Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Acworth Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Powder Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Austell Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Sandy Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (52)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Marietta?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Marietta?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Marietta?
A metropolitan area with suburban tendencies, Marietta is the typical middle sister city, if you will. But not in the annoying Jan Brady way. Nestled between glam little sister, Atlanta and more settled older sister, Alpharetta, Marietta is a fabulous combo of the two. Bubbling with southern charm, a deep sense of pride and a sort of urban attitude, Marietta is a diverse area full of people from all walks of life, backgrounds and religions (in fact, there are over 150 places of worship here). Mi...
Of course, it wouldn’t be a truly exciting southern town without a bit of history (Civil War battlefields), mystique (the city inspired Gone With the Wind), excitement (theme parks) and college students (Embry Riddle and Southern Polytechnic). The outdoor spaces (parks and green ways) and amazing shopping are just added bonuses. Humid climate.
Moving to and living in Marietta is about wanting the best of all worlds. It is about embracing four very distinct, very different seasons (holy, hot summers Batman!), waving at your neighbors (howdy, y’all) and learning to love the local Marietta landmark aka the big chicken off of U.S. 41.
Got all that? Good. Now, let’s find you a place to call home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Marietta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Marietta should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Marietta may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Marietta. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.