522 Apartments for rent in Fairburn, GA with Pools
- Fairburn Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fairburn Apartments with Garages (5)
- Fairburn Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fairburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Fairburn Apartments with Parking (8)
- Fairburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fairburn Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Fairburn Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (9)
- Tyrone Apartments with Pools (3)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Pools (13)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Pools (11)
- College Park Apartments with Pools (5)
- Chattahoochee Hills Apartments with Pools (2)
- East Point Apartments with Pools (11)
- Riverdale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hapeville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Douglasville Apartments with Pools (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Fairburn?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Fairburn?
Talk about a triple play. Any baseball fan knows that the game's rarest event is a bang-bang, rapidly evolving "triple kill" when three players are declared "out" in the same play - an event that unfolds in a virtual heartbeat before a spectator realizes what's happening. Not so when it comes to Fairburn, Georgia's historical name game. In 1833, it was first tagged with the handle of "Cartersville," then "Berryville" and subsequently Fairburn - all over a period of years. For sure, those settlin...
Fairburn is a southwest Fulton County suburb of the sprawling urban center of Atlanta. The city's proud slogan is "History Lives Here." A first-time visitor's initial look-see at the downtown area produces an immediate throwback vibe to the good old historic times of days gone by. Fairburn's downtown area has been designated as a Commercial Historic District that's listed in the National Register of Historic Places. As further signs of yesteryear, the Old Campbell County Courthouse and the out of date, currently unused rail depots sum up the distinguished heritage that's so evident here. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Fairburn means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Fairburn could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.