542 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Tampa, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tampa (166)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Tampa (25)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Tampa (290)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Tampa (185)
- Tampa Accessible Apartments (67)
- Tampa Apartments with Balconies (323)
- Tampa Apartments with Garages (217)
- Tampa Apartments with Gyms (207)
- Tampa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (196)
- Tampa Apartments with Parking (405)
- Tampa Apartments with Pools (272)
- Tampa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (370)
- Tampa Dog Friendly Apartments (373)
- Tampa Furnished Apartments (53)
- Tampa Luxury Apartments (592)
- Tampa Pet Friendly Apartments (378)
- Egypt Lake-Leto 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Carrollwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- East Lake-Orient Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Temple Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake Magdalene 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Palm River-Clair Mel 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Town 'n' Country 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Northdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Citrus Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Progress Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
Tampa is Florida’s third most populous city (335,709 people, per the 2010 Census), and it gets top billing when it comes to Tampa Bay, the area encompassing the cities of Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater. While some cities could get all cocky and stuff with having a bay area named after them, Tampa remains humble. Even with the allure of no state income taxes, warm weather, three pro sports teams, and the beautiful Gulf Coast, Tampa still doesn’t go around bragging about itself. Of cours...
Having trouble with Craigslist Tampa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Tampa provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Tampa. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.