148 Studio Apartments for rent in Tampa, FL
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Tampa (23)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Tampa (25)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tampa (21)
- Tampa Accessible Apartments (56)
- Tampa Apartments with Balconies (216)
- Tampa Apartments with Garages (149)
- Tampa Apartments with Gyms (160)
- Tampa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (132)
- Tampa Apartments with Parking (243)
- Tampa Apartments with Pools (198)
- Tampa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (231)
- Tampa Dog Friendly Apartments (211)
- Tampa Furnished Apartments (45)
- Tampa Luxury Apartments (333)
- Tampa Pet Friendly Apartments (214)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Tampa?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Tampa?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Tampa?
Tampa is Florida’s third most populous city (335,709 people, per the 2010 Census), and it gets top billing when it comes to Tampa Bay, the area encompassing the cities of Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater. While some cities could get all cocky and stuff with having a bay area named after them, Tampa remains humble. Even with the allure of no state income taxes, warm weather, three pro sports teams, and the beautiful Gulf Coast, Tampa still doesn’t go around bragging about itself. Of cours...
Having trouble with Craigslist Tampa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Tampa living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Tampa during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.