2,503 Apartments for rent in Tampa, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tampa Accessible Apartments (63)
- Tampa Apartments with Balconies (288)
- Tampa Apartments with Garages (190)
- Tampa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (174)
- Tampa Apartments with Parking (353)
- Tampa Apartments with Pools (246)
- Tampa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (323)
- Tampa Dog Friendly Apartments (324)
- Tampa Furnished Apartments (49)
- Tampa Luxury Apartments (524)
- Tampa Pet Friendly Apartments (328)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Carrollwood Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Temple Terrace Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Town 'n' Country Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Northdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Citrus Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Progress Village Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lutz Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Brandon Apartments with Gyms (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Tampa?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Tampa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tampa?
Tampa is Florida’s third most populous city (335,709 people, per the 2010 Census), and it gets top billing when it comes to Tampa Bay, the area encompassing the cities of Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater. While some cities could get all cocky and stuff with having a bay area named after them, Tampa remains humble. Even with the allure of no state income taxes, warm weather, three pro sports teams, and the beautiful Gulf Coast, Tampa still doesn’t go around bragging about itself. Of cours...
Having trouble with Craigslist Tampa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Tampa renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.