206 Cheap Apartments for rent in Tampa, FL
- Tampa Accessible Apartments (61)
- Tampa Apartments with Balconies (212)
- Tampa Apartments with Garages (142)
- Tampa Apartments with Gyms (164)
- Tampa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (132)
- Tampa Apartments with Parking (243)
- Tampa Apartments with Pools (203)
- Tampa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (223)
- Tampa Dog Friendly Apartments (210)
- Tampa Furnished Apartments (43)
- Tampa Luxury Apartments (327)
- Tampa Pet Friendly Apartments (213)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Cheap Apartments (3)
- Carrollwood Cheap Apartments (2)
- Temple Terrace Cheap Apartments (2)
- Town 'n' Country Cheap Apartments (2)
- Northdale Cheap Apartments (1)
- Brandon Cheap Apartments (1)
- Land O' Lakes Cheap Apartments (1)
- Riverview Cheap Apartments (2)
- Wesley Chapel Cheap Apartments (5)
- St. Petersburg Cheap Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Tampa?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Tampa?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Tampa?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Tampa?
Tampa is Florida’s third most populous city (335,709 people, per the 2010 Census), and it gets top billing when it comes to Tampa Bay, the area encompassing the cities of Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater. While some cities could get all cocky and stuff with having a bay area named after them, Tampa remains humble. Even with the allure of no state income taxes, warm weather, three pro sports teams, and the beautiful Gulf Coast, Tampa still doesn’t go around bragging about itself. Of cours...
Having trouble with Craigslist Tampa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Tampa takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Tampa by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Tampa in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Tampa.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Tampa. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Tampa.