129 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Tampa, FL
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tampa (10)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tampa (19)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Tampa (17)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Tampa (1)
- Tampa Accessible Apartments (61)
- Tampa Apartments with Balconies (235)
- Tampa Apartments with Garages (132)
- Tampa Apartments with Gyms (145)
- Tampa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (149)
- Tampa Apartments with Parking (277)
- Tampa Apartments with Pools (202)
- Tampa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (246)
- Tampa Dog Friendly Apartments (329)
- Tampa Furnished Luxury Apartments (37)
- Tampa Luxury Apartments (381)
- Tampa Pet Friendly Apartments (338)
- Egypt Lake-Leto Furnished Apartments (1)
- Temple Terrace Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lake Magdalene Furnished Apartments (1)
- Town 'n' Country Furnished Apartments (5)
- Citrus Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lutz Furnished Apartments (1)
- Brandon Furnished Apartments (4)
- Westchase Furnished Apartments (4)
- Keystone Furnished Apartments (1)
- Odessa Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Tampa?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Tampa?
Tampa is Florida’s third most populous city (335,709 people, per the 2010 Census), and it gets top billing when it comes to Tampa Bay, the area encompassing the cities of Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater. While some cities could get all cocky and stuff with having a bay area named after them, Tampa remains humble. Even with the allure of no state income taxes, warm weather, three pro sports teams, and the beautiful Gulf Coast, Tampa still doesn’t go around bragging about itself. Of cours...
Having trouble with Craigslist Tampa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Tampa can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Tampa as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.