900 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Tampa, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tampa (99)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tampa (11)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tampa (119)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tampa (110)
- Tampa Accessible Apartments (49)
- Tampa Apartments with Balconies (204)
- Tampa Apartments with Garages (144)
- Tampa Apartments with Gyms (155)
- Tampa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (133)
- Tampa Apartments with Parking (236)
- Tampa Apartments with Pools (187)
- Tampa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (204)
- Tampa Dog Friendly Apartments (202)
- Tampa Furnished Apartments (48)
- Tampa Luxury Apartments (313)
- Tampa Pet Friendly Apartments (204)
- Egypt Lake-Leto 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Carrollwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Temple Terrace 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lake Magdalene 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Palm River-Clair Mel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Town 'n' Country 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Northdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Citrus Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lutz 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Brandon 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Tampa?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Tampa?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Tampa?
Tampa is Florida’s third most populous city (335,709 people, per the 2010 Census), and it gets top billing when it comes to Tampa Bay, the area encompassing the cities of Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater. While some cities could get all cocky and stuff with having a bay area named after them, Tampa remains humble. Even with the allure of no state income taxes, warm weather, three pro sports teams, and the beautiful Gulf Coast, Tampa still doesn’t go around bragging about itself. Of cours...
Having trouble with Craigslist Tampa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Tampa offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Tampa, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.