1,302 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Pompano Beach, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pompano Beach Accessible Apartments (6)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Balconies (132)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Garages (64)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Parking (125)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Pools (155)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (134)
- Pompano Beach Furnished Apartments (67)
- Pompano Beach Luxury Apartments (249)
- Pompano Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Lighthouse Point Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Deerfield Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Coconut Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Oakland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Margate Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Wilton Manors Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- North Lauderdale Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lauderdale Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fort Lauderdale Dog Friendly Apartments (142)
Ah the sun, the sand and the sea. What else could you want in life? Pompano Beach is the northernmost city in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach metropolitan area. Its location, weather and ease of living draws in thousands of tourists a year. But, you're not a tourist! You're looking to settle down in Pompano. So let's find you the apartment of your dreams!
It's hard to imagine Pompano existing without its tourism, which contributes a large amount annually to the city's economy. In fact, the city has one of the top real estate markets, according to CNN and the Wall Street Journal. This can be both good and bad for you. The trick to finding any good apartment in a tourist town is knowing how to work the system!
Having trouble with Craigslist Pompano Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Pompano Beach that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.