1,125 Apartments for rent in Pompano Beach, FL with Pools
- Pompano Beach Accessible Apartments (8)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Balconies (135)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Garages (67)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Gyms (51)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Parking (116)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (122)
- Pompano Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Pompano Beach Furnished Apartments (61)
- Pompano Beach Luxury Apartments (225)
- Pompano Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Pools (15)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Pools (29)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Pools (57)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Pools (41)
- Hillsboro Beach Apartments with Pools (5)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Pools (52)
- Margate Apartments with Pools (31)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Pools (16)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Pools (11)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Pools (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Pompano Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Pompano Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pompano Beach?
Ah the sun, the sand and the sea. What else could you want in life? Pompano Beach is the northernmost city in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach metropolitan area. Its location, weather and ease of living draws in thousands of tourists a year. But, you're not a tourist! You're looking to settle down in Pompano. So let's find you the apartment of your dreams!
It's hard to imagine Pompano existing without its tourism, which contributes a large amount annually to the city's economy. In fact, the city has one of the top real estate markets, according to CNN and the Wall Street Journal. This can be both good and bad for you. The trick to finding any good apartment in a tourist town is knowing how to work the system!
Having trouble with Craigslist Pompano Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Pompano Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Pompano Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.