307 Apartments for rent in Hollywood, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hollywood Accessible Apartments (5)
- Hollywood Apartments with Balconies (187)
- Hollywood Apartments with Gyms (69)
- Hollywood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Hollywood Apartments with Parking (245)
- Hollywood Apartments with Pools (198)
- Hollywood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (171)
- Hollywood Dog Friendly Apartments (79)
- Hollywood Furnished Apartments (109)
- Hollywood Luxury Apartments (419)
- Hollywood Pet Friendly Apartments (100)
- Dania Beach Apartments with Garages (31)
- Pembroke Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hallandale Beach Apartments with Garages (51)
- West Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Garages (35)
- Ojus Apartments with Garages (12)
- Aventura Apartments with Garages (64)
- Broadview Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Boulevard Gardens Apartments with Garages (1)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Garages (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Hollywood?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Hollywood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hollywood?
Hollywood: Home to the yearly Spring Marshmallow Drop--the only place city where 30,000 marshmallows drop out of the sky.
Just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood FL. is a pleasant city with an easily livable population of a little under 141,000 individuals. With a variety of different areas with varying rental costs, moving to Hollywood shouldn't be too much of a difficulty. Sure, it's not a replica of the Hollywood we all know and love, but wrestling fanatics will recognize it as the home city of WWE superstar Dolph Ziggler. That's good enough, right? Not even the weather is enough to chase people off since the average high around the summer months only sits around 90 degrees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Hollywood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Hollywood apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.