1,732 Short-term Apartments for rent in Hollywood, FL
- Hollywood Accessible Apartments (6)
- Hollywood Apartments with Balconies (166)
- Hollywood Apartments with Garages (146)
- Hollywood Apartments with Gyms (60)
- Hollywood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Hollywood Apartments with Parking (258)
- Hollywood Apartments with Pools (188)
- Hollywood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (164)
- Hollywood Dog Friendly Apartments (70)
- Hollywood Furnished Apartments (100)
- Hollywood Luxury Apartments (397)
- Hollywood Pet Friendly Apartments (90)
- Dania Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hallandale Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- Aventura Short-term Apartments (4)
- North Miami Beach Short-term Apartments (3)
- Fort Lauderdale Short-term Apartments (16)
- North Miami Short-term Apartments (1)
- Davie Short-term Apartments (7)
- Wilton Manors Short-term Apartments (3)
- Plantation Short-term Apartments (12)
- Lauderhill Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Hollywood?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Hollywood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hollywood?
Hollywood: Home to the yearly Spring Marshmallow Drop--the only place city where 30,000 marshmallows drop out of the sky.
Just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood FL. is a pleasant city with an easily livable population of a little under 141,000 individuals. With a variety of different areas with varying rental costs, moving to Hollywood shouldn't be too much of a difficulty. Sure, it's not a replica of the Hollywood we all know and love, but wrestling fanatics will recognize it as the home city of WWE superstar Dolph Ziggler. That's good enough, right? Not even the weather is enough to chase people off since the average high around the summer months only sits around 90 degrees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Hollywood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Hollywood takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.