155 Apartments for Rent in North Miami Beach, FL with Garages
- North Miami Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Balconies (53)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Gyms (14)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Parking (45)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Pools (42)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- North Miami Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- North Miami Beach Furnished Apartments (19)
- North Miami Beach Luxury Apartments (8)
- North Miami Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Ojus Apartments with Garages (5)
- North Miami Apartments with Garages (9)
- Ives Estates Apartments with Garages (9)
- Aventura Apartments with Garages (11)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Garages (5)
- Sunny Isles Beach Apartments with Garages (7)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Garages (3)
- Golden Beach Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in North Miami Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in North Miami Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Miami Beach?
"Water so clear you can see to the bottom. $100,000 cars, everybody got em. Ain't no surprise in a club to see Sly Stallone, Miami, my second home." (-Will Smith, "Miami")See more
North Miami Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.