454 Apartments for rent in North Miami, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- North Miami Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Miami Apartments with Balconies (46)
- North Miami Apartments with Gyms (15)
- North Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- North Miami Apartments with Parking (68)
- North Miami Apartments with Pools (42)
- North Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- North Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- North Miami Furnished Apartments (15)
- North Miami Luxury Apartments (12)
- North Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Garages (4)
- North Miami Beach Apartments with Garages (28)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Garages (16)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Garages (17)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Garages (14)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Garages (15)
- Surfside Apartments with Garages (28)
- El Portal Apartments with Garages (6)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Garages (16)
- Ojus Apartments with Garages (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in North Miami?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in North Miami?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Miami?
North Miami apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.