281 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bradenton, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bradenton (19)
- Bradenton Accessible Apartments (13)
- Bradenton Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Bradenton Apartments with Garages (31)
- Bradenton Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Bradenton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Bradenton Apartments with Parking (44)
- Bradenton Apartments with Pools (45)
- Bradenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Bradenton Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Bradenton Furnished Apartments (13)
- Bradenton Luxury Apartments (62)
- Bradenton Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bradenton (6)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bradenton (30)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bradenton (22)
- South Bradenton 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Palmetto 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Bradenton 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Bayshore Gardens 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cortez 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Longboat Key 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- North Sarasota 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Holmes Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Sarasota 3 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- The Meadows 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Aloha, beach bums, and welcome to your Bradenton, Florida apartment hunting headquarters! Rumor on the boardwalk is you’re looking to score a primo crash pad in the city where the sun never ceases to shine (except at nighttime, of course … sorry, apartment scavengers, but the laws of nature apply to Manatee County as well!). Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because setting people up in their Bradenton dream dwellings is what we do best. Just take a quick peek at the following tidbits of ...
If you’re a sucker for a city surrounded by majestic bodies of water, you’re in for a treat in Bradenton, which is home to more than 20 miles of pristine beaches along the Intracoastal Waterway and the Manatee River. Popular aqua-centric activities include fishing off the Sunshine Skyway Bridge or in Cortez Fishing Village, checking out the slapstick shenanigans of the sea creatures at the Parker Manatee Aquarium, and swimming, jet skiing, or riding the waves along the shores of Bradenton Beach or Ana Maria Island. Obviously, Bradenton is a popular destination for tourists (loud shirts and floppy hats will inevitably give their identities away), so hopefully you don’t mind sharing the streets with snowbirds and vacationers. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Bradenton provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Bradenton. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.