25 Apartments for Rent Near USF Sarasota-Manatee
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Sarasota Accessible Apartments (12)
- Sarasota Apartments with Balconies (82)
- Sarasota Apartments with Garages (46)
- Sarasota Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Sarasota Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Sarasota Apartments with Parking (88)
- Sarasota Apartments with Pools (93)
- Sarasota Apartments with Washer-Dryers (113)
- Sarasota Dog Friendly Apartments (64)
- Sarasota Furnished Apartments (44)
- Sarasota Luxury Apartments (115)
- Sarasota Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Southgate, FL Apartments (21)
- South Sarasota, FL Apartments (14)
- Desoto Lakes, FL Apartments (3)
- Ridge Wood Heights, FL Apartments (12)
- Siesta Key, FL Apartments (29)
- South Gate Ridge, FL Apartments (7)
- Sarasota Springs, FL Apartments (24)
- The Meadows, FL Apartments (24)
- Fruitville, FL Apartments (16)
- Gulf Gate Estates, FL Apartments (27)
- Bee Ridge, FL Apartments (10)
- Bayshore Gardens, FL Apartments (14)
- Longboat Key, FL Apartments (45)
- Lake Sarasota, FL Apartments (3)
- Vamo, FL Apartments (17)
- South Bradenton, FL Apartments (32)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near University of South Florida-Sarasota-Manatee?
The average rent for an apartment near University of South Florida-Sarasota-Manatee is $2,860.