592 Apartments for rent in Bradenton, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bradenton Accessible Apartments (13)
- Bradenton Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Bradenton Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Bradenton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Bradenton Apartments with Parking (43)
- Bradenton Apartments with Pools (44)
- Bradenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Bradenton Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Bradenton Furnished Apartments (13)
- Bradenton Luxury Apartments (60)
- Bradenton Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Palmetto Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Garages (2)
- Cortez Apartments with Garages (4)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Garages (11)
- Holmes Beach Apartments with Garages (1)
- Sarasota Apartments with Garages (38)
- The Meadows Apartments with Garages (3)
- Southgate Apartments with Garages (13)
- Fruitville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Sarasota Springs Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Bradenton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Bradenton?
Aloha, beach bums, and welcome to your Bradenton, Florida apartment hunting headquarters! Rumor on the boardwalk is you’re looking to score a primo crash pad in the city where the sun never ceases to shine (except at nighttime, of course … sorry, apartment scavengers, but the laws of nature apply to Manatee County as well!). Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because setting people up in their Bradenton dream dwellings is what we do best. Just take a quick peek at the following tidbits of ...
If you’re a sucker for a city surrounded by majestic bodies of water, you’re in for a treat in Bradenton, which is home to more than 20 miles of pristine beaches along the Intracoastal Waterway and the Manatee River. Popular aqua-centric activities include fishing off the Sunshine Skyway Bridge or in Cortez Fishing Village, checking out the slapstick shenanigans of the sea creatures at the Parker Manatee Aquarium, and swimming, jet skiing, or riding the waves along the shores of Bradenton Beach or Ana Maria Island. Obviously, Bradenton is a popular destination for tourists (loud shirts and floppy hats will inevitably give their identities away), so hopefully you don’t mind sharing the streets with snowbirds and vacationers. See more
Bradenton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.