207 Furnished Apartments for rent in Bradenton, FL
- Bradenton Accessible Apartments (14)
- Bradenton Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Bradenton Apartments with Garages (34)
- Bradenton Apartments with Gyms (36)
- Bradenton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Bradenton Apartments with Parking (48)
- Bradenton Apartments with Pools (46)
- Bradenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Bradenton Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Bradenton Furnished Luxury Apartments (18)
- Bradenton Luxury Apartments (66)
- Bradenton Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bradenton (4)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bradenton (11)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bradenton (7)
- South Bradenton Furnished Apartments (4)
- Palmetto Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Bradenton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bayshore Gardens Furnished Apartments (2)
- Cortez Furnished Apartments (4)
- Longboat Key Furnished Apartments (26)
- North Sarasota Furnished Apartments (1)
- Holmes Beach Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sarasota Furnished Apartments (37)
- The Meadows Furnished Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Bradenton?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Bradenton?
Aloha, beach bums, and welcome to your Bradenton, Florida apartment hunting headquarters! Rumor on the boardwalk is you’re looking to score a primo crash pad in the city where the sun never ceases to shine (except at nighttime, of course … sorry, apartment scavengers, but the laws of nature apply to Manatee County as well!). Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because setting people up in their Bradenton dream dwellings is what we do best. Just take a quick peek at the following tidbits of ...
If you’re a sucker for a city surrounded by majestic bodies of water, you’re in for a treat in Bradenton, which is home to more than 20 miles of pristine beaches along the Intracoastal Waterway and the Manatee River. Popular aqua-centric activities include fishing off the Sunshine Skyway Bridge or in Cortez Fishing Village, checking out the slapstick shenanigans of the sea creatures at the Parker Manatee Aquarium, and swimming, jet skiing, or riding the waves along the shores of Bradenton Beach or Ana Maria Island. Obviously, Bradenton is a popular destination for tourists (loud shirts and floppy hats will inevitably give their identities away), so hopefully you don’t mind sharing the streets with snowbirds and vacationers. See more
Furnished apartments in Bradenton can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Bradenton as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.