1,070 Apartments for rent in Lakewood, CO with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lakewood Accessible Apartments (20)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (53)
- Lakewood Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Lakewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (48)
- Lakewood Apartments with Parking (98)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (66)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (74)
- Lakewood Dog Friendly Apartments (93)
- Lakewood Furnished Apartments (4)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (96)
- Applewood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- West Pleasant View Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Edgewater Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Dakota Ridge Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Morrison Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Golden Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Sheridan Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Columbine Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Ken Caryl Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lakewood?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lakewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lakewood?
Practically every state in America has a city, township, or neighborhood (more like twenty!) that dons the name Lakewood. But only Lakewood, Colorado sits at the scenic foothills of the mighty Rocky Mountains and puts residents within 30 miles of Denver. Interested in becoming a Lakewood leaser? What’s that? No, you’re not? Well, then, hit the back button on your browser, you silly weirdo, because this page is not for you! Still with us? Good. Just peruse the following tidbits and we promise you...
Having trouble with Craigslist Lakewood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lakewood renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.