111 Studio Apartments for Rent in Lakewood, CO
- Lakewood Accessible Apartments (20)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (79)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (55)
- Lakewood Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Lakewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (53)
- Lakewood Apartments with Parking (108)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (61)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (84)
- Lakewood Dog Friendly Apartments (93)
- Lakewood Furnished Apartments (14)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (95)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Lakewood (8)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lakewood (8)
- Wheat Ridge Studio Apartments (4)
- Golden Studio Apartments (1)
- Englewood Studio Apartments (4)
- Arvada Studio Apartments (1)
- Littleton Studio Apartments (2)
- Glendale Studio Apartments (3)
- Westminster Studio Apartments (1)
- Highlands Ranch Studio Apartments (1)
- Superior Studio Apartments (2)
- Denver Studio Apartments (164)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Lakewood?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Lakewood?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Lakewood?
Practically every state in America has a city, township, or neighborhood (more like twenty!) that dons the name Lakewood. But only Lakewood, Colorado sits at the scenic foothills of the mighty Rocky Mountains and puts residents within 30 miles of Denver. Interested in becoming a Lakewood leaser? What’s that? No, you’re not? Well, then, hit the back button on your browser, you silly weirdo, because this page is not for you! Still with us? Good. Just peruse the following tidbits and we promise you...
Having trouble with Craigslist Lakewood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Lakewood living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Lakewood during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.