4,175 Apartments for rent in Lakewood, CO with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lakewood Accessible Apartments (20)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (78)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (54)
- Lakewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (48)
- Lakewood Apartments with Parking (100)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (66)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (74)
- Lakewood Dog Friendly Apartments (95)
- Lakewood Furnished Apartments (4)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (98)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Dakota Ridge Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Golden Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Sheridan Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Columbine Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ken Caryl Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Englewood Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Arvada Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Berkley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Littleton Apartments with Gyms (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Lakewood?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Lakewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lakewood?
Practically every state in America has a city, township, or neighborhood (more like twenty!) that dons the name Lakewood. But only Lakewood, Colorado sits at the scenic foothills of the mighty Rocky Mountains and puts residents within 30 miles of Denver. Interested in becoming a Lakewood leaser? What’s that? No, you’re not? Well, then, hit the back button on your browser, you silly weirdo, because this page is not for you! Still with us? Good. Just peruse the following tidbits and we promise you...
Having trouble with Craigslist Lakewood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Lakewood renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.