159 Apartments for rent in Lakewood, CO with Garages
- Lakewood Accessible Apartments (21)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Lakewood Apartments with Gyms (41)
- Lakewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (50)
- Lakewood Apartments with Parking (96)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (58)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (74)
- Lakewood Dog Friendly Apartments (89)
- Lakewood Furnished Apartments (6)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (92)
- Applewood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Edgewater Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Garages (14)
- Dakota Ridge Apartments with Garages (2)
- Golden Apartments with Garages (5)
- Sheridan Apartments with Garages (1)
- Columbine Apartments with Garages (4)
- Ken Caryl Apartments with Garages (3)
- Englewood Apartments with Garages (28)
- Arvada Apartments with Garages (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lakewood?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lakewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lakewood?
Practically every state in America has a city, township, or neighborhood (more like twenty!) that dons the name Lakewood. But only Lakewood, Colorado sits at the scenic foothills of the mighty Rocky Mountains and puts residents within 30 miles of Denver. Interested in becoming a Lakewood leaser? What’s that? No, you’re not? Well, then, hit the back button on your browser, you silly weirdo, because this page is not for you! Still with us? Good. Just peruse the following tidbits and we promise you...
Having trouble with Craigslist Lakewood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Lakewood apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.