547 Studio Apartments for rent in Glendale, CO
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (4)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (10)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (8)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Glendale (2)
- Englewood Studio Apartments (3)
- Denver Studio Apartments (150)
- Centennial Studio Apartments (2)
- Littleton Studio Apartments (4)
- Wheat Ridge Studio Apartments (1)
- Lakewood Studio Apartments (8)
- Lone Tree Studio Apartments (3)
- Aurora Studio Apartments (12)
- Thornton Studio Apartments (2)
- Ken Caryl Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Glendale?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Glendale?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Glendale?
With a population of 4,184, Glendale, Colorado is truly a cosmopolitan city in miniature. Surrounded by Denver on all sides, it boasts a huge corporate presence and is also home to Infinity Park, the unofficial home stadium for the U.S. national rugby team.
At the entrance to Glendale, Colorado, there's a sign that says "Welcome to the Village of Glendale." Once you're in town, however, you'll find that Glendale is anything but a village; in fact, it's not even a small town. Instead, you'll be greeted by what seems to be a city in miniature, with an urban skyline filled with moderate-sized skyscrapers and streets paved with retailers, service providers and everything you've come to expect from cosmopolitan city life. With a population of only 4,184 (2010 Census), Glendale is an example of how to create an ultra-modern urban city on a smaller scale, so that instead of being overwhelmed by its cosmopolitan vibe, you end up being rather charmed by it. For example, there's the state-of-the-art Infinity Park, a mega-center for a variety of sports and entertainment events. Glendale also boasts a huge corporate presence that includes headquarters for IHOP, The Disney Store, Nestle's USA, DreamWorks Animation Studio, Cigna Healthcare of California and a number of other nationally known businesses. With all this going on, Glendale manages to boast some of the best that Colorado has to offer -- and that's saying a lot -- in terms of lovely homes, attractive rental units, beautiful city parks and urban biking trails. It's also surrounded on all sides by Denver, so the joys of big-city life are literally minutes away. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Glendale living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Glendale during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.